We Are A Congregation That:
- Confesses the Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – with our faith centered on Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and the Gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe.
- Believes in the Word of God, and receives God’s Word in Jesus Christ – the Word made flesh – in the proclamation of both Law and Gospel; and in the Holy Scriptures, the inspired and written Word of God, which provides the authoritative source and norm for our proclamation, faith and life.
- Accepts the historic creeds (Apostles, Nicene, Athanasian) as true declarations of the Christian faith, and the Lutheran Confessions as faithful witnesses and interpretations of our faith.
- Gathers around God’s Word and Sacraments, with our worship flowing into witness and service for this broken world.
- Welcomes people of all backgrounds and orientations while continuing to maintain traditional Biblical teachings regarding sexual morality which includes the definition of marriage as between one man and one woman. (With regards to issues of sexual morality, the teachings and practices of Faith Lutheran Church reflect those that were in place in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America prior to the changes made at the 2009 ELCA Church-wide Assembly).